Ogłoszenie numer: 1821418, from 2017-10-12
The Embassy of Malta in Warsaw is seeking to recruit an:
Embassy Officer/ Personal Assistant to the Ambassador
Location: mazowieckie / Warszawa
The post will commence on 2 January 2018.
Working as part of a small but very busy team, the successful applicants’ duties will include:
Management of agendas
Translation of documents into and from English and Polish
Preparation for cultural and other events, as well as high level visits
Attendance at briefings/meetings from time to time, and reporting
Preparation of briefs
Updating Embassy contacts databases
Assisting with correspondence and general administrative work
Other duties that may be assigned from time to time
- Master’s degree preferably in International Relations, European Politics, History, Public Administration or English Philology (or at least a Bachelor’s degree)
- Excellent writing, research and communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to organise time, work independently, coordinate and prioritise multiple tasks, follow directions and complete tasks in an effective manner
- Strong computer skills and proficiency in using Microsoft Office applications
- Proficiency in social media
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and availability to work after office hours when necessary
- Strong English language skills – both oral and written
- Native Polish speaker (preferable)
- Genuine knowledge about the Polish political system and a strong interest in EU affairs
- Knowledge and interest about Maltese history, culture and politics will be considered an important asset
Terms, Conditions, Entitlements and Benefits of Employment
- This is a “Locally Engaged Post” in Poland.
- The post carries no entitlement to establish status in the Civil Service of Malta. This post is a “temporary un-established position”.
- The post is for full time employment on the basis of a weekly attendance of not less than 40 hours with, at times, after-office-hours duties.
- The vacancy will be subject to a probationary period of 6 months.
Interested candidates are invited to submit their letter of interest, together with their updated CV, a recent good conduct certificate, as well as supporting documents by no later than 4 November 2017.
Please add the following clause: I agree to the processing of my personal data contained in my job offer for the needs of the recruitment process (pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29.08.1997, unified text, Journal of Laws 2016, item 922 with later changes). I also state that I was advised of the fact that giving personal data is voluntary and that I have the right to access and correct the content of my data.Ten post pochodzi z tej strony